The electronic drum set has been quite trendy stuff, isn’t it? Just with a smart device and your fingertips, you can unleash your hidden drummer of yours.
And certainly, this saves at least a few hundred dollars that drummers of early ages had to spend on the drum set.
But as long as you’re aiming at-home practice and learning, no other alternatives can be fond of a novice drummer. However, to monitor your play, you need to depend on the ears. But what if you get it to plug in a headphone that brings on the hi-hats from the kicks- everything right next to your ears?
Well, we’re talking about the best headphones for electronic drumming practice that is perfect for drumming synchronization. In this article, we’ve researched and reviewed 12 of the best headphones for drumming practice.
- Roland RH-300 – Best Headphones for Playing Electronic Drums
- Shure SE846-CL+BT1 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones – Best Wireless Headphones for Electronic Drums
- Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone – Best Headphones for Professional Drummer or a Home Hobbyist
Quick Comparison: Best Headphones for Electronic Drums
Top 12 Best Headphones for Electronic Drums Reviews:
1. Shure SE846-CL+BT1 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones
If you are a drummer and if you want to go wireless with the headphone you’re going to use while drumming, Shure SE846-CL+BT1 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones can be your go-to choice. It’s wireless, it’s compact and it checks every box of quality that you desire.
It’s important to get as detailed as possible in your ears while drumming. And the high-definition driver of this headphone makes that sure. No matter it’s a low-end bass sound or a high pitch guitar riff, you’ll get it all.
You can configure the system as you want. The three system configurations are- high, mid and dedicated low. You can literally feel a true subwoofer when you’re with this piece of a jackpot.
The frequency response is adjustable if you want it to do so. There is a metal nozzle that you can remove whenever you want.
When you’re drumming, you don’t want to get interrupted with outsider noise, right? To make that sure, there is a sound-isolating system designed inside it, which won’t let noise interrupt your concentration. It can filter up to 37 dB of outside noise.
To make sure that the headphone fits well within your ear, and the extra wire doesn’t mess up with you, the cables are made super flexible. If you want, you can go completely wireless, or you can use a wire based on the demand.
Out of the drumming stuff, if you want it to be a regular companion on mobile, it’s super comfy with that as well. It supports connection through its 3.5mm jack with iPhones, Android etc.
There are four different colors to choose from, based on your own attire.
- High definition driver to provide high-end sound quality.
- Customization system configuration with three given options.
- The frequency response can be adjusted from high to deep low.
- Protects your performance from outsider noise up to 37 dB.
- Detachable cable for both wired and wireless connection.
- Compatible with mobiles(iOS, Android) as well.
- Pairs through Bluetooth 4.1.
- Super high price point compared to other quality wireless headphones.
2. Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
You might be a professional drummer or a home hobbyist who likes to play electric drum sets. To ensure that you’re always aware of every bit you play, Sony MDR7506 Professional Headphone is the best available option in the market.
We’ve gone through every bit of the list of features and most of them came out to be real-time. Therefore, Sony MDR7506 Professional Headphone is the #1 ranked headphone on the list. Let’s have a glimpse of what’s inside-
The Sony MDR7506 Professional Headphone is extremely unobtrusive and comes with a high-quality sound reference right from the device that contains your electric drum set. The driver is promised to provide a detailed sound and you can feel even a single stroke on the drum sets. The large diaphragm and the entered closure of the earbuds make it the best for use in the studio.
The driver unit is of 40mm and that seems to be a little less than the bar. But as long as you’re not working on your next album, that seems perfect. Also, the enclosed contours of the earbuds won’t let any external sounds come and introduce. I think this the best drumming headphones for noise canceling.
You can fold these headphones as you’ll be carrying it around. Also, there is a gold connector that provides safety to the connector. Most of the headphone has issues with the quality of the connector. But as the users have shared their experience on it, we found it perfect.
You will get a carrying bag and a uni-match plug with the package. So, if you be a little careful while carrying, this headphone might be the headphone you’ve ever got to play the drum sets.
- 40mm sound driver.
- A powerful and detailed source of sound.
- A long and strong 9.8 feet cord was provided.
- Can be folded up for minimum string space.
- A responsive headphone from 10Hz to 20KHz.
- A large diaphragm for better sound exposure.
- Closed and highly isolated ear design.
- The long cord may cause hassle.
3. Alesis DRP100 Extreme Audio-Isolation Electronic Drum Reference-Headphones
At #2, we have got a headphone which is particularly made for hobbyist drummers. Alesis DRP100 is an extreme quality audio isolation electric drum headphone which round of applause from the users. With a first-hand analysis report from our expert, this headphone is, therefore, our #2 pick.
The best quality that we found about the Alesis DRP100 is, it’s capability of sound reproduction to a great level of accuracy. No matter you are at the crowdy stage show, or practicing all alone at home, this is very important as an electric drum player.
Moving forward, to get access to every bit of your performance, it’s important that you can listen to the nuances and dynamics of the sounds. Alesis DRP100 with its extreme electronics will make it sure. It has no flat response, and the 40mm full ranged sound driver will bring on every frequency right next to your ears.
Another fact we found praiseworthy is its capability to create no-flat and tight low-end frequency response. You won’t visualize how this is created, but once you put on the headphone and start playing, that’s when all the magic will take place.
As a bottom line, we would say that we found alesis drp100 electronic drumming headphones in the market for band practice, cue mix or private practice for hours. What do you think?
- A headphone with top-notch sound isolation.
- Comfortable and over-the-ear design.
- Stable and fit while you’re performing.
- 40mm powerful sound driver.
- No flat and tight low-frequency response.
- Weak wire ends.
4. Roland V-Drums Stereo Headphones
When it comes to headphones, drummers like it cool and compact. It should not be a bulky one, and it should get the sound right. If you’re also on the same page, let’s talk about Roland V-Drums Stereo Headphones.
As you know Roland, they always stick to their quality requirements whenever it comes to headphones. ON that consequence, this headphone comes with optimized sound output, along with extended frequency response.
It’s compatible with the V-drums and the other electronic percussion from Roland. To get you the high-end pitches to the low sub-woofer type sounds, this would go an extra mile for you.
Let’s talk about how comfortable you would be while wearing these headphones. First of all, there is soft cushioning on the head straps, which won’t let you feel any hard existence of the headphone. Secondly, it provides such a comfortable fit that, it won’t come off anyway.
You need to maintain a good distance from the jack when you’re wearing a headphone and drumming. To make that checked, this one comes with 2.5 meter straight cords, which serve the purpose pretty well.
Having a look at the design, you might think that this headphone can not isolate you from the sound around. But that’s totally a wrong perception, I must say.
The covered back, the circumaural design and the whole bent headpiece- all are meant to isolate you from the noise around. Such isolation would definitely give you a hand to hear out your own play.
Now, many headphones of such kind are likely to get troublesome with the jack part. Especially, when you use it randomly. In the case of Roland V-Drums Stereo Headphones, we’ve noticed a fine exception.
The jack is completely gold-plated. So it’s won’t wear out or loosen up after months of regular use. In terms of both physical and musical sense, it’s quite a good fit for any drummer.
- Wide and dynamic sound range to cover.
- Extended frequency and instant response.
- A good fit along with soft cushioning.
- A closed and sealed back, to provide isolation from the surrounding.
- 2.5-meter long wire to use comfortably.
- Gold plated 3.5mm stereo jack.
- No wireless version for using on the go.
5. Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones
Once again, it’s a product from the inventory of Shure, a world-famous manufacturer of audio accessories. This time, it’s a monitoring headphones with the name of Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones.
As the name suggests, it’s meant to be a headphone to monitor your and other band members’ play while you are jamming. To make sure that you don’t miss even a bit, this headphone comes with a highly tailored frequency response.
No matter you want a rich bass, or extended highs or basic mid-range waves, this will give you all. The frequency range of this beautiful headphone is meant to be an all-in-one piece of headphone.
When you’re drumming in a studio, you want your listening experience to be as critical as possible. On that note, Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones can be called a masterpiece. We’ve seen tons of professional and hobbyist drummers to record with this headphone on.
To make sure that any noise around doesn’t come to disturb you while monitoring, this headphone comes with a completely closed back. No matter how high the sound is, it won’t get into your ears.
The cable that comes with it is detachable, so you can carry both the cable and the headphones without any chance of damage.
The design of this headphone shows how much comfort it is. No matter you consider the earpiece or the head strap, it’s cushioned to be super comfy for the user.
Considering the price and quality ratio, we would label it as a good pick under 200.
- Precisely testd frequency respose.
- Rich bass and perfect high-end notes.
- The best fit for indoor studio recording.
- Collapsible design with detachable wire.
- A comfortable, nice fit for any age of drummers.
- Gold plated adapter for durability.
- Comes with replacement ear pads as well.
- The collapsible design is complained to be not so convenient.
Read also: Best Electronic Drum Set for Kids
6. Vic Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones
Vic Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones is a headphone that is made especially for those drummers who don’t want any external sound to bother. In fact, when you want to concentrate into the tunnel between you and your drum set, Vic Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones is the headphone that will isolate you from external noise.
This is a premium-built headphone with a smart and compact design. The cushioned pad will surely save the high sound levels and feel comfortable on the ears. Also, there is another chance that high sound frequencies will cause potential damage to your ears. In that case, Vic Firth Stereo Isolation headphones will be a savior. It’s designed to protect drummers from high-level sounds from both instruments and surroundings.
This headphone is made to be a good fit for anyone’s head. There is some mechanism that allows the automatic fit to the heads and the overall fitting will be just as you want it to be.
We’re highly pleased with the way Vic Firth has designed and built these headphones. What do you think?
- Feels comfortable with broad foam cushions.
- Self-aligning over the ear design.
- Prevents extreme level sounds from entering the ears.
- Isolates drummer’s ears from external sounds.
- A good buy within the budget.
- Has issues with durability.
7. JBL Synchros S500 Powered Over-Ear Stereo Headphones
If the bass is the sound types that you want to access fully, drumming might be quite enjoyable and addictive to you. And to let that take place while you’re playing a set of electric drums, JBL Synchros S500 Powered Over-Ear Stereo Headphones is the headphone you require.
This headphone is from quite a common brand, JBL, and this over-the-ear headphone is a right fit for both professional and amateur level of drummers. The best thing about this headphone is the 50mm driver. It enhances the sound audibility
Another plus point is, this headphone comes with a liberty of choosing from four different colors and models. Based on your personal preferences, you can get the best one for you.
- A premium design and agronomics.
- 500mm premium-grade sound driver.
- Adopted signal processing technology.
- Realistic and isolated soundtracks.
- Cable can be detached.
- Control button with a microphone.
- Four different designs to choose from.
- Quite expensive comparing other headphones on the list.
8. Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Headphones for Drumming Practice
At this point of the article, we would like to present a headphone that is made for studio recording. No matter you are an electronic drum player or a band member, you can record your drum bits with Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO. There are plenty of reasons behind calling it a studio-ready headphone. And we will explain them all-
Firstly, it’s the pure and high-resolution sound that let you feel every single frequency clear and isolated. Rest assured, you can actually sync and play your part in the electric drum so perfectly. Also, the professionally crafted mixing is another perk that the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO brings with it.
Moving forward, we appreciated the design of the body and cable. The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO is very comfortable to wear. You can actually replace the earbuds and set it right according to your preferences. Also, the cable is made to be lasting for years. While most of the other headphones have troubles with the cable, this one is made to be single-sided. The benefit of a single-sided cable is, it remains so practical for multi-purpose use. The length of the cable is 3m. This is maybe a little short, but as long as we are focusing on studio recordings, that seems fine.
- 32 Ohm, 80 Ohm and 250 Ohm available.
- Closed and contoured design.
- Professional audio mixing.
- Soft and round replaceable earbuds.
- Comfortable over-the-ear headphone.
- Single side cable with a promise of durability.
- Hard and strong wearing.
- Two different designs to choose from.
- The length of the cable could have been longer.
9. Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphones
The model we’re talking about right now is Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphones. And it’s built-in excellence for any kind of band member who want to jam at full pace.
First of all, let us clarify you that, there are two models of these headphones. One is the new model, and another is the older one. As the older one is almost identical to the new one and tested by thousands of users, we’ve picked that up for you right now.
First thing first, what caught our attention is the design of these headphones. For added comfort, this headphone comes with two extra cushioning right on the headband, and that’s certainly very convenient.
Along with this comfy feature, the earpieces are of an around-the-ear design. To increase its comfort level to, even more, the earpieces are thickly cushioned.
Now, let’s talk about the other features apart from comfort and usability.
This headphone has a nice frequency response, along with a good sound reproduction capacity. With the thicked isolation all-around your ear, you will definitely enjoy the complete audio that your band members are creating.
This model we’re talking about is a corded one. The cord is about 9 feet long. So, you can literally more freely wear these headphones on.
To let you get rid of the outdoor noises, this headphone is able to prevent up to 32 dB of outdoor noise. So, you can feel literally every bit of the music that you are producing with your drum sticks.
Another good part of this headphone is its price. When we’ve such headphones to cross the bar of 100, this one pretty music lies within the comfort zone. If you’re looking for good wired headphones within a budget-friendly price tag, this one is a good one to go.
- Able to isolate you from up to 32 dB of outdoor sound.
- Padded earcups with all the ear-around design.
- Added padding at the headband for a comfortable, secure fit.
- An extended frequency response.
- Natural and warm sound reproduction quality.
- Wired connection with a 9 feet long wire.
- Long durability.
- Has two different versions to chose from.
- The driver version of this headphone is pretty much old school.
10. Roland RH-300 – Best headphones for playing electronic drums
It’s not all the time when you get to find a good quality headphone from the inventory of Roland. At this point of the roundup review, we’ve been lucky enough to call up Roland Headphones RH-300 on the podium.
There are three versions of this headphone- The electronic instrument version, the Stereo headphone version and the V-drums version of headphones. To discuss at this point, we’ve got to see the Roland Headphones RH-300, which is the stereo headphone version.
Moving forward, we get to see a combination of good built quality along with smart, comfortable design in this headphone. It uses the RH 200 and RH 200s driver to deliver accurate sound quality. Even when it comes to flat responses, it plays all around the field.
Another good thing about the driver is, it provides an ultra-wide frequency response. The benefit of having a good frequency response is, you can enjoy every bit of sound waves starting from the low end to the high end.
The visual look and design are pretty smart and cool, we must say. The headband is soft and elegant. And the earcups are on their axis to be well suited on your ears.
The cable quality is also pretty much fine. The cable length is around 6 meters, and that seems quite okay for the drummers.
Now, comes to the last fact, and that’s the price-quality ratio.
Well, as long as we are talking about a product from Roland, we already know that it asks for a good price tag. It’s no exception with Roland Headphones RH-300 as well. The price is pretty much under 200, and we think it is completely worth it.
- RH 200 and RH 200s sound driver for optimal performance.
- Flat and accurate sound reproduction.
- Ultra-wide frequency response from the sound driver.
- Classy and elegant visual appearance.
- Compact and minimal design, easy to carry.
- Available in three versions.
- The wire is not removable, and pretty likely to get damaged.
11. KAT Percussion KTUI26 Ultra Isolation Headphones
So far, we’ve stuck to many of the quality headphones for electric drummers, and we’ve kept the price point at the dead bottom of our priority list. But for now, we’ve thought to include a budget-friendly pick on the list. And the model is called KAT Percussion KTUI26 Ultra Isolation Headphones.
You may hear of the subwoofer and woofer set that is able to reproduce sound frequencies from 20 to 20,000 hertz, right? Well, in this headphone, we’re going to find the exact feature.
Yeah, this KAT Percussion KTUI26 Ultra Isolation Headphones is able to reproduce a range of sound from 20 to 20,000 Hz. As a consequence, you’ll receive every bit of music that you or your band members are creating around.
The isolation part of these headphones is pretty impressive. It can reduce noise up to 22 dB that comes from all around. To be frank, we didn’t expect low-end headphone like KAT Percussion KTUI26 Ultra Isolation Headphones to come with such a feature.
The headband is pretty much comfortable, as you can see in the picture. And the ear cushioned are also fine. Compared to the size of the headphone, the size of the earcup cushion is pretty large. Good for those drummers who have an ear in size.
The output jack is of ⅛ inches stereotype, and that’s compatible with almost all of the devices. Along with that, you’ll get a gold-plated jack for added durability.
The overall weight of this product is pretty much light. So, you won’t feel any extra weight while banging your head with the beats of the drum.
- Able to catch up 22-26 dB outdoor sound.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Able to reproduce 20-2000 Hz.
- ⅛ inches stereo headphone jack.
- Adjustable and padded headband.
- A headphone within low-end budget.
- No mentionable frequency adjustment.
12. Vic Firth DB22 Isolation Headphones
The level of sounds of a drum set is high. No matter you are playing a real drum set or an electric one, the high frequencies of the sound will obviously harm your hearing. So, if you want to be safe from such casualties, we’ve got the right headphone for you.
Vic Firth DB22 Isolation Headphones is our #12 pick of the list of best headphones for drummers. Why we put it on the list? Well, there are drummers who want to rock with the drumsets, but not with compromising their hearing power of themselves. So, Vic Firth DB22 Isolation Headphones is a safe and non-electric headphones with ample safety for your ears.
The design seems pretty simple and elegant. The over-the-ear design may not be so adjustable, but it would more or less fit most of the drummers. But the best thing lies not in its design, but in its performance.
It reduces the high frequencies of the soundtrack by a level of 25 decibels. That ensures that you don’t get any harm for the ears and audible senses. So, as long as you aren’t playing on stage, this might be a perfect pick for you.
If you’re good at home and want to keep practicing drumming with an electric version, Vic Firth DB22 Isolation Headphones is the right headphone for you.
- A great headphone for home practice.
- Reduces high sound frequencies to a level of 25 dB.
- Nonelectric design.
- Simple and free of complexities with cable.
- Isolates the sound.
- A complete hearing protection.
- Not so comfortable design.
- Not for stage performers and professionals.
Best Drumming Headphone Buying Guide
As you have gone through all of the 12 best headphones from electric drumming, now it’s time to choose yours. To help you in the decision-making process, here is our exclusive buying guide for this product-
How Good D&B Player It Is?
The D&B is the short form of Drum And Bits, a form of music that is adopted by musicians worldwide. If you’re a professional drummer, then D&B could not be any better than a set of electric drums.
And for that to take place, it’s important that how much is the range of frequency of the headphone you’re buying. The Standard is to stay within a range of 10Hz to 20kHz. Because most of the sound comes from a drum that is between this range.
The Enclosure of the Earbuds
A sealed and airtight earbud is something that everyone will desire. Especially, when you’re on stage and surrounded by a number of sources with high-frequency audio. Also, to get to both highs and lows of your own play, you need to have an isolated earbud on the headphone.
In this article, we tried t stay between the low-priced headphones which provide a great performance. But if you have a look the cable length that each of them brings on, you will have differences. Some cables are approximately 3m and some are even more. For home practice, we would suggest taking shorter cables.
But if you are professional, then a long cord is desired.
Also, the second issue with the cable is its durability. Because of the poor connecting joints, most of the headphones have one of the speakers completely lost. If the connecting joint of the cable is strong, that is not supposed to happen.
The Price-Quality Ratio
As we said before, these headphones that we chose here, are quite friendly with a budget. So, try to get the best one out of the list and we’re sure that that won’t cost you so much. However, no matter which one you want, make sure it goes with the performance level you’re up to.
Thanks for being until the very end of the article. We’ve mentioned everything that a drummer needs to know when he’s buying the best Isolation headphones for drummers. However, we would advise you to have the driver and frequency range perfect. Otherwise, there is a good chance of mistaking your desire.
If these weren’t enough, check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- BASS SOUND: Enjoy powerful bass and comfort with the OneOdio Studio headphones. Large 50-millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets deliver dynamic bass, great for DJing, mixing,...
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The soft padded ear cushions are designed for monitor headphones' comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle...
- NO MORE ADAPTER: A long DJ-style 9.8-foot cord easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you...
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling ear cups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, ideal for...
- WORKS WITH: All devices have a 3.5 or 6.35mm audio jack. Bass sound, durability, and comfort. These are the headphones you've been looking for.
- 1.Active Noise Cancelling Technology: Zihnic wireless headphones can effectively reduces the ambient noise in low and mid-range frequency, such as city traffic, airplane cabin. You can enjoy the...
- 2.Immersive Sound & Deep Bass: equipped with 40mm large-aperture drivers, the ANC headphones can deliver Hi-Res audio sound and cultivating deep bass for you. More subtle detail of sounds would be...
- 3.Superior Built-in Microphone with Bluetooth 5.0 : Zihnic headphone comes with a built-in microphone, which ensures better sound quality for hands-free calls. It has wider Bluetooth compatibility,...
- 4.Memory Foam Earpads & Adjustable Design: The earcups are made from durable and skin-friendly protein leather and memory foam cushions. It wraps tenderly and firmly over your ear which makes you feel...
- 5.40 Hours Playtime with Quick Charging: The ANC headphone supports you to enjoy music for all day long with 700mAh large battery capacity. Don't need to worry the power running out problem, it is...
- IMPRESSIVE SOUND QUALITY: Riwbox XBT-80 is a bluetooth headphone features with a 50mm large diameter aperture drivers and bulit-in high detail microphone. Wide frequency range reproduces precise deep...
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE:The Memory-protein ear cushion simulate human skin texture, ensuring lasting comfort. The stainless steel slider and softly padded headband allows you to find the perfect fit...
- NEVER POWER OFF, BOTH WIRELESS & WIRED: 1. The wireless mode: A built-in 420mAh battery provides up to 13-hr music time/15-hr talking time in a single charge; 2. The Wired mode: you can also use it as...
- TAKE YOUR TUNES TO GO: Space-saving foldable design not only saves space but also makes it portable. Best choice to take it study, outwork, travel.
- Riwbox Bluetooth headphones XBT-80 fit the modern city lifestyle for everybody, no matter you are office worker or student, teenager or girls.Devices with all sorts of smart phones, tablets, computer...
- 🎧[High-quality Stereo Sound] Enjoy clear sound with the Moukey Dj stereo monitor headphones. Original high quality speaker starter imported from Japan; Clear vocal, powerful bass , and crisp treble...
- 🎧[Comfortable & Durable ]The earmuffs is made of great breathable sponge and soft leather, which are specifically designed for monitor headphones maximum comfort and noise isolation. The adjustable...
- 🎧[2-in-1 Plug]MMh-1 studio DJ headphone has a 2-in-1 plug that includes one standard-sized 3.5mm plug inside and one 6.35mm outside. It is very simple to switch plug. Gold-plated plugs make the...
- 🎧[Single-side Mornitoring] High hardness PC material support earcups to 90° swiveling for single-ear monitoring anytime and won’t easy break and chip; flexible andself-adjustable headband...
- 🎧[Compatibility] Use the 3PIN to 4PIN cable with microphone, you can connect Tablets, iPod, iPhone, Android and many other Audio devices.
- RH50A stereo headphones are equipped with professional-quality elements that boast the impressive bass presence and clear treble response studio musicians demand
- The closed-ear, noise-reducing design features a coiled cord and a thickly padded, collapsible headband for lasting comfort and traveling convenience
- Utilizing the latest in Technology, ergonomics, and sound quality for musical applications ranging from economy to professional level
- 16 Hz - 20 kHz, 100 Ohms, 103 dB/mW
- 8' coiled cord, 1/8" plug and 1/4" adaptor
- Superior Bass: Clear and crispy sound. 40mm drivers combined with neodymium magnets that provide impressive bass, clear vocal and crisp high tomes from stereo hi-fi sound
- Adapter Free: A long 9.8' cord easily reaches from the TV or Audio Stereo to your chair. A 6.35mm to 3.5mm plug cord ( 9.8') and a 3.5mm plug with built in Mic ( 4') are included. Both completely...
- Ergonomically Built for comfort: The Soft padded ear cushions are specifically designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for your own fit
- Single Sided Monitoring: 90 degree swiveling earcups for single ear monitoring; self adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours.
- Compatible with all devices have 3.5 or 6.35mm audio jack. Hassle Free 45 days Money Back Guarantee
- High-performance wireless noise cancelling headphones in red
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Pure adaptive noise canceling (pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time Audio calibration preserves a Premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback