OUR POCKET RANGER AND OTHER APPS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
If you call, text, email or otherwise communicate with others using your device through any of our mobile apps, you are responsible for any charges owed to your service provider. POCKET RANGER AND OUR OTHER MOBILE APPS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS OR CHARGES.
You may choose to import photographs from your photo album or contacts from your address book. IT IS YOUR DECISION WHETHER OR NOT TO IMPORT PHOTOS AND CONTACTS. POCKET RANGER AND OUR OTHER MOBILE APPS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF THIS.
POCKET RANGER AND OUR OTHER MOBILE APPS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF YOUR CONTACT LIST, CALL LOGS OR PHONE FEATURES OF YOUR DEVICE.
You may choose to post and make publicly available content, such as photographs, profile pictures, videos, links, comments and other information. IT IS YOUR DECISION WHETHER OR NOT TO POST CONTENT AND MAKE IT PUBLICLY AVAILABLE. POCKET RANGER AND OUR OTHER MOBILE APPS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF THIS.
We collect only personal information you provide to us. You may opt-out and choose not to provide personal information. IT IS YOUR DECISION WHETHER OR NOT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION. POCKET RANGER AND OUR OTHER MOBILE APPS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF THIS.
You may provide personal information in order to register to participate in a contest, and in such case certain information will be made publicly available and may be shared with our third party sponsors. IT IS YOUR DECISION WHETHER OR NOT TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN A CONTEST AND PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION. POCKET RANGER AND OUR OTHER MOBILE APPS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF THIS.
WE TAKE MEASURES TO PREVENT THE LOSS, MISUSE, AND ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
3. Children's Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected such information from a child under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian, we will promptly delete such information. If you believe that we have collected such information from a child under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian, please contact us immediately at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The Usernames of all Contest participants will be posted on a public scoreboard so that Contest participants may view the progress of other Contest participants. The Contest participants' real names and their email addresses will never be displayed or disclosed on the public scoreboard.
9. To the extent that our Site, services, software and/or mobile applications may from time to time provide a platform for you to post publicly available content, such as photographs, profile pictures, videos, links, comments and other information ("Content"), you acknowledge and agree that any such Content will become available to the public and may be viewed, copied, shared, searched and commented upon. If our Site, services, software and/or mobile applications offer functionality which allows you to search for other individuals you may know who are using our Site, services, software and/or mobile applications and you grant us access to your contact list, we will not share your contact list with any third party sponsors. Our Site, services, software and/or mobile applications may permit you to control your privacy settings so that, for example, you may decide if Content is made available to the public. Please be aware, however, that any Content made public prior to updating or changing your privacy settings will remain public and any Content that you remove may remain archived or cached and/or in the possession of others who may have saved or copied your Content.
10. We do not have access to or control of any calls, texts, emails or other similar communications you make using your devices through our Software or mobile applications. You are responsible for all fees and charges owed to your service provider or others for such communications, including those under your service plan and any applicable roaming, data or other rates.
11. If you send personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We use information in the file that we maintain on you, and other information that we obtain from your use of the services, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our agreements.
12. We take measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. We carefully limit access to the database in which your personal information is stored.
15. Contact us at the email address below if you want to request that we change or delete any information that we have about you. We will respond to your request to access, update, or delete your information within ten (10) business days. Before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity.
This site is owned and operated by:
ParksByNature Network LLC