Connect with like-minded adventurers!
- Register and create a user profile and feed to expose your side of nature.
- Find and follow new friends.
- Upload photos/videos of your sightings.
- Use hashtags or notes to tag and search for species types.
- Track migration patterns.
- Leave comments, tips, and give sighting awards to fellow users.
- Secure your ranking on the leaderboard, where you can track everyone’s progress by earning points for uploading posts, receiving sighting awards, and commenting.
- Participate in challenges, including photo/video contests, which can win you cool prizes.
- Easily share your posts on Facebook and Twitter.
Customize your Bird Feed!
- Set your profile to public to share your accomplishments with all users, or keep your adventures private in order to share only with approved friends.
- The Geo-tag option can be turned on or off per post, giving you the option to display your achievements on a GPS map.